Configuring the GPSLogger application
- On our website, open the "My GPS devices", page, click the "Create" button. Fill in all fields of the form. It is recommended that you create a device ID as complex as a password. Click the "Save" button.
- Install the application GPS Logger by F-Droid or APK file (Android only).
- https://gpslogger.app/ - Official site
- https://f-droid.org/packages/com.mendhak.gpslogger/ - F-Droid
- https://github.com/mendhak/gpslogger/ - APK files in the "Releases" section
- Launch the application. In the menu, select the section "Log recording settings".
- Open the "Write to URL" option. In the "URL" field enter:
https://gps.shopker.org/gps/add_point?lat=%LAT&longtitude=%LON&time=%TIME&s=%SPD&device_id=mfnlrjKZwhere mfnlrjKZ is the device identifier specified in the first step.
- On the main page, click the "Start recording" button.
- If you switch the view to the "Log view" position, you can see more detailed information.